About the menu
Lunch time 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Last order 1:30 p.m.)
Dinner time 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (Last order 8:30 p.m.)
At the Suimeiso you can enjoy the taste of Tsugaru.
Local cuisine, but authentic "Kaiseki"
Enjoy a meal prepared with Tsugaru local and seasonal products, and feel the richess of our region.
Kaiseki course (an example)
Raw fish and shellfish from the ocean near to Tsugaru
Traditional "Inari-sushi", a pouch of fried bean curd stuffed with vinegared rice mixed with sweet red ginger.
A traditional dish of scallops from Mutsu bay cooked with eggs and miso.
A soup coocked usually during new year celebration. Miso soup with chopped soys, wild vegetables, and root vegetables.
- Cuisine on the photos will change according to the season. (the contents are equal)
- 10 to 15 % of service charge will be added depending on your seat.
Happy events/Buddhist memorial service
Engagement ceremony/Wedding ceremony
A special time when bonds between two families are tied.
We will accommodate to this special event serving cuisine in a peaceful atomosphere.
- Free sakura-yu (cherry flower tea) will be served for engagement ceremony.
- Please prepare the engagement gifts and proceed the event by yourselves.
Buddhist memorial service
A time to cherish the deceased's memory.
- The dishes for the deceased is served at a cost of 1,000yen (service charges and tax not included).
- Please feel free to ask for the photo stand and flower vases.
- Please let us know about the seating arrangement in advance, when it is necessary, with a seat map.
Farewell party/Welcome party/Year-end party/New Year's party
We will accommodate to your requests with group plans.
- We can accommodate cuisine and free drinks plan budget starting from \7,000 including tax and service charges.
- Available up to 50 people.
- Available starting to 5 people. The free drink plan is limitted to 2 hours. You can choose between an authentic Kaiseki course or a banquet dinner.
- Please make a reservation in advance.Please feel free to call for more informations. Our staff-interpreter speaks English and French.